Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Soccer is over!

The girls had their last night of soccer on Wednesday. Of course, I went to Emma's last game and Kaitlyn scored 2 goals. Travis texted me gloating. That is pretty exciting but I wish I could have seen it! Emma's game was exciting to watch. They had a great team this year and went undefeated. As her and one of her teammates lined up to get their custard from Culvers Emma asks the other little girl, Are you playing fall soccer? AARRGHHHHH! Just kidding. If she wants to play, that is fine with me. I just hope we have a nice, warm fall if that is the case. Kaitlyn is still debating on soccer in middle school next year. If she does play, I will try to make it to as many games as I can wearing the orange and black!

Good job girls!

No comments: