Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Truck

Okay, so my husband may cry today. We leased a truck 39 months ago in preparation for the new baby (Ava) and he was convinced we needed a bigger vehicle. So we traded in the 4 door pickup for an extended cab. As the mother of 3 girls, I am pretty much convinced that this had more to do with what he wanted and not what was practical for a family of 5 with a dog but there wasn't much arguing. I went with him to pick up the new truck and drop off the old one. All good things come to an end though. The truck is going back to the dealer today. We are going to try our hand at no car payment for a few months at least and just use my car and Travis has a work van for his job. Wish me luck!! My sister in law pointed out this weekend, if he has to haul stuff, you can use a trailer with a mini van!

1 comment:

~Steph said...

Personally, I love my minivan!! :) Kinda sad the red truck is gone... Also, what's going on with you (doc appt-wise)??